- Festival Artists
- Give to the Festival
For 38 years the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival has presented the world’s finest chamber music at the highest level of artistic excellence for the pleasure of music lovers everywhere. An endowment fund was created in 1988 to ensure that this rich tradition continues for generations to come. In October 2007, the Festival completed its Gift of Excellence campaign, adding $6.7 million in current and planned gifts to the Endowment.
Contributing to the Endowment provides an outstanding opportunity for patrons who want to make a lasting impact on the Festival and to play a crucial role in its future. For example, Named Funds within the Endowment support a broad and exciting range of Festival activities, including artists’ and composers’ residencies, unique education and outreach programs, and special Festival projects, such as recordings and national radio broadcasts. Your gift in any amount—including a planned gift—is welcome and deeply appreciated, and is rewarded with exceptional benefits.
The Festival is especially honored to recognize in perpetuity those who make a major contribution to the Endowment by acknowledging them on a permanent plaque displayed prominently in St. Francis Auditorium.
Below is a list of Named Funds currently in the Endowment. If you would like to contribute to one of these funds or would like to start your own Named Fund, please contact Nina Callanan, Director of Development, at 505-983-2075 (ext. 108) or click here to email.
- The Deborah L. Berkman Institute Fund
- The Brown Foundation Open Rehearsal Fund
- The Lanham Deal Memorial Performance Fund
- The Helen & Bertram Gabriel, Jr. Flute Fund
- The Dolly H. Gray-Bussard Children’s Programs Fund
- The Harris Foundation Education Fund
- The John Hart & Carol Prins Outreach Ticket Fund
- The William Randolph Hearst Institute Fund
- The Jacqueline Hoefer Memorial Guest Artist Fund
- The Peter Hoefer Memorial Performance Fund
- The Nancy E. & P. Anthony Jacobs Emerging Festival Artist Fund
- The Dode Kenney Memorial Performance Fund
- The Ann C. & James E. McGarry Essay Fund
- The Naumburg Performance Fund
- The Kathryn O’Keeffe Emerging Artists Fund
- The Joann & Gifford Phillips Clarinet Fund
- The Tina Santi & William E. Flaherty Trumpet Fund
- The Louisa Stude Sarofim Artistic Director Fund
- The Charles M. & Shirley F. Weiss Distinguished Young Artists Fund