Local and national corporate sponsors provide vital support to the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival. It is because of such special financial commitments that the Festival can serve the Santa Fe community with world-class performances and exceptional music education and outreach programs.
Earned revenue (i.e., ticket sales, poster sales, etc.) accounts for only 40% of the Festival’s budget; the remaining 60% must be raised from businesses, corporations, foundations, government grants, and individuals.
The Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival’s significant impact on tourism and its contribution to the unparalleled quality of life of Santa Fe and Santa Fe county are among the primary reasons given by the business community for supporting the Festival.
Generous corporate contributions also ensure that the Festival continues as a vibrant community resource that reaches out to citizens of Santa Fe and northern New Mexico with exciting, entertaining, and inspiring programs provided free of charge (e.g., the Indian Market Concert, open rehearsals, master classes, and youth concerts).
As a corporate sponsor of the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival you join an important group of business leaders who help enrich our entire community. Sponsorships from $500 to $10,000 or more are available, each offering a unique set of benefits that can be tailored to your company’s needs.
For more information on how your company can become a Corporate Sponsor of the Festival or for a personal consultation, please contact The Festival’s Director of Development, at 505-983-2075 (ext. 108) or click here to email.
The Festival sincerely thanks:
|for sponsoring all of the Saturday concerts|
|for sponsoring the July 24 concert|
|for sponsoring the August 2 concert|