We’re thrilled to announce that 2021 tickets are going on sale!
During the first three weeks of May, we’re hosting a Pre-Sale Event, which you’re invited to participate in if you’ve supported the Festival in at least one of the following ways:
• You’re a member of the Festival’s Artists’ Circle.
• You’re a Festival subscriber.
• You donated your 2020 tickets back to the Festival.
• You requested a 2021/2022 ticket voucher.
If you’re in one of the above patron groups, we mailed and emailed you a brochure containing information on our 2021 concerts and artists along with a letter telling you how, beginning May 3, you can purchase tickets to those concerts. (Please note that if you requested a ticket voucher, we also sent you a separate letter that included your voucher as well as instructions for redeeming it.) If you aren’t in one of the above patron groups, you can buy tickets when they go on sale to the general public in late May.
As you prepare to purchase your tickets, whether in our pre-sale or general sale, please keep in mind the following important points:
• All 2021 concerts will be in St. Francis Auditorium at the New Mexico Museum of Art and presented in accordance with New Mexico’s public health orders.
• Due to a current health order, indoor performance-venue seating is limited. We’re therefore beginning our ticket-sales process by selling tickets for 25 percent of the seats in St. Francis Auditorium. We hope to increase that number as we get closer to the start of the season and as the health order evolves.
• Tickets are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
• If we sell you a ticket, that means you’re guaranteed a seat but not a specific seat. Seat assignments depend on the health order for social distancing, so we’ll assign seats closer to the start of the Festival.
• If we’re unable to sell you a ticket because we’ve already reached 25 percent capacity for a particular concert, we’ll place you on a waiting list, and a member of our Ticket Office staff will contact you when the waiting list opens up. Due to anticipated ticket demand, we’re also working to include additional performances of some of our concerts.
We’re very excited to begin the ticket-sales process and to welcome you back to live chamber music concerts this summer. We’ll provide ticket information and updates in our monthly eNews mailings (click here if you aren’t already signed up) and on our social media channels and website. In the meantime, please immerse yourself in our extraordinary 2021 season and explore all the wonderful programs and artists we’re presenting.
Thank you for your invaluable support, especially during this past year. All of us at the Festival look forward to seeing you soon!